Re: [gtkdatabox] itm : intent to merge cairo-alpha to master

I'm here just as a user of gtkdatabox, and I use it in the application Klavaro (http://klavaro.sf.net)

For me this is perfect, as I intend to do the same with Klavaro, keep a GTK2 branch, and go on developing with GTK3.

Kind regards,
Felipe Castro