[gtkdatabox] markers now use cairo

Hi there,

I have upgraded the markers code to use cairo to render instead of gdk_draw*
I compared the original markers.c example with the new markers.c example and they are virtually identical ... the main difference is that the boxes have nicer edges and the dashed lines are dashed in a slightly different way.

I grep'ed the code and find that there are still a few files which use gdk_draw routines rather then cairo ... these also need to be changed at some point.

Matt