[gtkdatabox] more commits

Hey guys,

I've pushed three commits to the cairo-alpha branch on sourceforge.

The first is a minor fix to gtkdatabox.spec and gtkdatabox.pc

The second fixes the autoconf build system a bit as described in my earlier email, so as to facilitate cross-compilation. A windows DLL should now be able to be generated. Also, it makes a shared library on Linux as well. Unfortunately, it defaults to doing so on Linux, which has the consequence that the example program binaries are now put in examples/.libs and the executables in examples are libtool shell scripts. This is an autoconf feature, I guess. Anyway, if you use gdb on the example programs, would need to gdb examples/.libs/basics instead of gdb examples/basics Or you could call ./configure --disable-shared to restore the original behavior.

The third commit fixes a bug I introduced in porting gtkdatabox.c to gtk3. The bug is in zooming. Try running the basics example, and zoom in only only one cycle or half-cycle of the sine-wave. It won't zoom on what you want. The problem was that the original code had called gtk_adjustment_set_page_size() before calling gtk_adjustment_set_value() which is correct. I had reversed the two. If page_size was kept at 1.0 (full-width), and value was set to something other than 0, gtk didn't allow a change in value (because value + page_size would be greater than upper. Anyway, zooming now works correctly.

Sincerely,
--
Amish