Re: [gtkdatabox] updated cairo-alpha branch

Hi,

On 11/16/2012 07:07 AM, Amish S. Dave wrote:
> I've pushed my gtk3 patches to the cairo-alpha branch.
>
> I also brought that branch up to speed with some of Matt's and Lars'
> patches to the master branch.

I see that you have applied these changes by hand. There is the `git
cherry-pick` which allows you to take a commit from another branch and have it
applied to the current one.

E.g. `git cherry-pick e6d55a986`

> the box shadow patches are in, but not really supported (not translated
> into cairo commands yet).
>

> There is a bug in the setting the location of vertically oriented text
> on a vertically oriented ruler.  Anyone up for tracking this down?
>
> Sincerely,
> --
> Amish

I have applied some your changes to the master branch and it now builds fine
with both GSEAL_ENABLED and GTK_DISABLE_SINGLE_INCLUDES defined.

- Lars