[gtkdatabox] data handling patch

This applies to the gtk3 (cairo-alpha) branch.

This implements the data handling that I described in the previous email. The old examples are completely unchanged and work fine. There is a new example, full.c which is just basics.c modified to use a G_TYPE_INT array for X() and a G_TYPE_DOUBLE array for Y(), and which uses the new gtk_databox_points_new_full() API call to create the graph.

The whole thing compiles cleanly for me.

Note: there was a memory leak in the gtk_databox_*_complete() functions. These were meant to handle changes in data length. The problem is they called g_new0() to allocate a new data vector. This discards without freeing any old data. All of this is cleaned up except in markers, where it will be slightly more involved to clean it up.

Up to Matt whether this gets committed to the git repository.
--
Amish