Re: plot data stream in realtime

It looked like he wanted to update the range in real time too.  I have never tried this.  It should be fine though.  Just try it Johannes.

----

Sent using Manchester encoded voltage pulses over a link to form packets which contain other higher level packets along with this message and signature which also contains the IP address to the destination and passing through many router links which may queue the packets at different amounts and possibly arrive out of order only to be reordered by the TCP/IP stack in the kernel of the recipient's server and displayed by a program running in userspace on the device you are currently looking at.