GtkDataboxMM (C++ wrapper for GtkDatabox)

Hello,

First of all, thanks for GtkDatabox.

I'm using it in a Gtkmm project, but I don't like mixing c and c++. Therefore I started writing a c++ wrapper using gtkmm, you can find it here[1], with the hope that it can be helpful to someone else.

At the moment not all the methods/classes are wrapped yet, but I was able to create a Databox and add a few Graphs (that is basically what I need for my project).

Since this is my first gtk-wrapping experiment, there might be errors, so please contact me if you find bugs or have suggestions, patches, etc.

Cheers,
  Daniele

[1]https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkdataboxmm/