Re: adding gtkdatabox_region

here is my git diff.

I have added the new feature to the basics2.c example. Run it to see it in action !

I decided the best way to approach the new feature is :
a] To call the new plotting feature offset_bars : Bars which start at Y1 and end at Y2
b] To create a new XYYC graph type ... called gtkdatabox_xyyc_graph which handles X, Y1 and Y2. This approach leaves all of the other XYC graphs and plotting methods intact. It is also logical because for each X ordinate we have two Y co-ordinates to draw a line from and to.
c] I found a redundant variable in  _GtkDataboxXYCGraphPrivate. The GdkPoint * is never used ... does anyone know where it is used ? I have removed it and the 'free' call.

What do you think ?
Is there a better name for the new feature ?

Matt