Re: gtk_databox_ruler

Use gtk_databox_get_ruler_x (or y for the other ruler) to get the ruler, then use gtk_widget_modify_bg to modify the background color and gtk_widget_modify_fg to modify the text color.

-Scott

Michael Steinbauer wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm using gtk_databox_create_box_with_scrollbars_and_rulers.

I could change the color of the datafield, grid, lines, etc. but not from the ruler.
How can I change them?

Michael

P.S. Is it here allowed to post png files as attachment to show something?