Re: Python Bindings

Hi John,

adding bindings to the library is certainly a good thing. Python is on the long list of things I want to get familiar with.

Any Python users out there who could take a look at the bindings, too?

Regards,

Roland

John Stowers wrote:
Hi,

I have created Python bindings for gtkdatabox. They also include an additional animated plotting widget that I am hacking on.

You can check them out from

svn co https://open.grcnz.com/svn/albatross/branches/groundstation/python-gtkdatabox

The bindings seem to work OK for my needs. I might put them into GNOME svn, or suggest that they move upstream. What do you think?

Regards,

John