Re: Query for GtkDataBox library

Hi Nisha,

I am not aware of such limitation. If you are able to compile gtk for ARM processors, it has to be possible to compile gtkdatabox.

But of course, it might well be that some specific compiler flags are required or some additional library or header file is needed. I wouldn't know.

Maybe someone can say more if you send the error message you get from the compiler?

Regards,

Roland

nisha jain wrote:
Hi All,
I want to know is there limitation on GtkDataBox library corresponding to the platform? I am able to make application for X86 platform but when i tried to compile the same for ARM processor i get compilation error even though i have specified correct paths for
libraries.....
Please let me know.. Thanks and Regards,
Nisha