Re: Query regarding integration

Hi Nisha,

thanks for your interest in the gtkdatabox-list. To be honest, this is the first time I ever heard about maemo and therefore I cannot tell you how to integrate it.

The gtkdatabox-list is one of many list of gnome.org. If you look at the link at the bottom of each mail in this list you will see that the mailing list are managed with a software called Mailman, the GNU Mailing List Manager.

Since this is a commonly used mailing list software, I suggest that you contact the maemo-developers for integration questions.

Hope that helps :-)

Regards,

Roland

nisha jain wrote:
Hi All,
I want to use gtkdatabox-list with maemo. How to integrate this within scratchbox? Regards,
Nisha