Re: Fwd: Urgent regarding resizing of boxs
- From: "Alexey Shuvaev" <shuvaev physik uni-wuerzburg de>
- To: nisha jain <jain61 gmail com>
- Cc: gtkdatabox-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Urgent regarding resizing of boxs
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:56:56 +0200
On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 11:08:02AM +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 03:56 -0300, nisha jain wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > I am facing a problem in gtk hbox and vbox widgets and i have to
> > resolve this issue as soon as possible.
> > Please let me know if any one has some inputs--
> > I am having following code to make a GUI for my application and I
> > need to resize my windows to utilize all
> > space i don't want any gaps inbetween the hboxs and vboxs but these is
> > lots of space wasting.
> In general I recommend that you play with Glade to get more experience
> of how GtkBox packing options work.
I find "gtk-demo" which (might be) is installed with
gtk installation also very useful. It shows gtk basisc in action
along with relevant source code.
Just my 0.02$,
][Date Next] [Thread Prev