Re: 0.8.2.0 released

Hello all,

Thanks Roland for this new release. I just tested it and have 2 comments :

1/ Although GtkDatabox will compile and run with gtk+-2.10 (and probably
2.12), pkg-config can't be run because gtk+-2.8 is required. In
gtkdatabox.pc.in "Requires: gtk+-2.8" should probably be change to
"Requires: gtk+-2.0". The configure script will determine if the library
can be built.

2/ I found the new parameters for get/set limits functions less
confusing. A last thing looks inconsistant. Compare :
gtk_databox_get_total_limits (box, &left, &right, &top, &bottom);
To :
gtk_databox_calculate_extrema (box, &xmin, &xmax, &ymin, &ymax);
Which can be seen as :
gtk_databox_calculate_extrema (box, &left, &right, &bottom, &top);

Thanks for your work. I believe that GtkDatabox will become a major
library for scientists.

Laurent.