Re: 0.8.1.0

Hi Hans,

thanks for the quick help! I just uploaded the new package.

I also get the same warning:

*** Warning: Linking the executable [...] against the loadable module
*** libdatabox.so is not portable!

Maybe that's because normally the libdatabox.so is supposed to be loaded
by glade instead of ld? I guess so, because it is not necessary to
actually link the executable against that .so. It is sufficient to set
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Thus, my preference would be to add the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the example scripts and get rid of the warning.

Anybody out there have any idea?

Thanks and regards,

Roland