Re: [gtk-win32] [Win32] Getting sel. text on any window

> Is there a way to get the selected text on any window in Windows platform?

In general I would say no, as selection and copy to clipboard are two
different concepts on Windows. It might be possible through knowledge
of the internal API of some particular window classes, like
Microsoft's "Rich Edit Controls", look for the EM_GETSELTEXT message.
(Thats's just what I see in the documentation; I have never used that
myself.)

--tml