Re: [gtk-win32] Updating a progress bar from a worker thread

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tor Lillqvist"

Have you built the app as a "gui" executable? It might be printing
something to stdout or stderr, but in a "gui" executable that goes
nowhere. Build it as a "console" executable instead.

Thanks Tor.  In fact I did build it as a console executable so I can safely
eliminate that possibility.  My "gut feeling" is that this might have
something to do with the fact that I'm building it with VC++8 whereas the
gtk DLL's are intended (so I understand) for VC++6..  Tomorrow I'm going to
see if I can rebuild the application with VC++6 and see if that improves
things.

John