Re: ANNOUNCE: GTK-VNC 0.5.4 released

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 06:52:23PM +0000, Markus Stockhausen wrote:
Von: Daniel P. Berrange [dan berrange com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015 18:04
An: Markus Stockhausen
Cc: gtk-vnc-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: ANNOUNCE: GTK-VNC 0.5.4 released

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 04:59:58PM +0000, Markus Stockhausen wrote:
Hi Daniel,

thanks for implementing all those keymap fixes (including ALTGR). Would you
mind to provide a new virt-viewer build for Windows with that version included?

I don't have a current ETA on doing a new virt-viewer build, but when I
do I'll make sure it has this new package version included.

BTW, it would be good to have confirmation the fixes included in this
release do actually work :-) I only did minimum testing to make sure it
worked on a british keyboard layout, ie euro & pound signs worked.

In between I downloaded the Fedora koji built of mingw gtk-vnc 0.5.4 and
copied libgtk-vnc-2.0-0.dll over to my virt-viewer Windows directory. Viewer
crashes directly after start in libgdk-3-0.dll. . Am I missing something or must
I rebuilt it from scratch?

Did you also copy the libgvnc DLL ? They must be matched from the same
build

Regards,
Daniel