Re: Client server handshake and missing color maps

"Daniel P. Berrange" <dan berrange com> writes:

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 06:57:27PM +0200, Marco Gidde wrote:
All a little bizarre. It has been a long time since I looked at the
colourmap handling code. In fact I'm not entirely sure it ever worked
right, since basically no one uses colourmaps since the late 1990's :-)
Thanks for the bug report though - I'll try to refamiliarize myself
with this code and see if the change you suggest makes sense.

Thank you. We will probably use a patched gtk-vnc 0.4.x for our SUSE
desktops. But if you find a better solution I can certainly test and
debug it under a recent ubuntu.

Greetings, Marco
--
Marco Gidde
Bernecker + Rainer Industrie-Elektronik Ges.m.b.H.