Re: Using gtk-vnc with XenServer 6.2

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 02:02:02PM +0400, Pugnator wrote:
I use gtk-vnc in my program to interact with XenServer VMs via ssh
tunnel. All worked fine until I updated my Xen hosts to 6.2 version.
After it only very few VNC sessions work fine. Other or closed at
once or just a blank screen.

HOw can I debug it or somehow help to fix it? Tcpdump or whatever?
I'l try to get tcp dump of alder and new hosts in order to compare
it.

Make sure you register the command line options, then you'll get a
'--gtk-vnc-debug' flag.

Alternatively try to reproduce with the 'gvncviewer' demo program
in the source tree.

Daniel