ANNOUNCE: GTK-VNC 0.5.3 released

I am pleased to announce the release of GTK-VNC version 0.5.3:

   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gtk-vnc/0.5/gtk-vnc-0.5.3.tar.xz
   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gtk-vnc/0.5/gtk-vnc-0.5.3.sha256sum

New features:

 o Support QEMU LED state extension

Bug fixes:

 o Time out connection attempt after 10 seconds
 o Abort if out of memory when mmap'ing coroutine stack
 o Stop leaking coroutine stack memory
 o Improve perfornmance of ZRLE encoding by avoiding memmove
 o Only trigger keyboard grab sequence upon key release to
   allow modifiers to go to the remote server
 o Avoid busy loop upon I/O error which follows blocking I/O,
   commonly seen when a server drops the connection
 o Fix handling of --no-undefined flag
 o Don't break implicit pointer grab from mouse clicks
 o Don't drop mouse events that are out of bounds, clamp their
   coordinates instead
 o Show how to block all accelerators in gvncviewer demo program

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this new release

Daniel