Re: gtk-vnc on windows

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 12:43:52PM +0100, narcisse doudieu siewe wrote:

Hello gtk-vnc team,

I presently try to cross compile gtk-vnc for windows 32bit on linux
and some problems occur

[snip]

checking sasl/sasl.h usability... no
checking sasl/sasl.h presence... no
checking for sasl/sasl.h... no
checking for sasl_client_init in -lsasl2... no
checking for sasl_client_init in -lsasl... no
configure: error: You must install the Cyrus SASL development package in order to compile GTK-VNC

I have installed Cyrus SASL on my 13.04 Ubuntu but I always get this error even after setting
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Cyrus SASL/path

Did you install a Win32 build of Cyrus SAS ???  AFAIK, it isn't possible to
cross-compile build cyrus SASL for  windows.

For Win32 we recommend passing  '--without-sasl' to configure

Daniel