Re: abnt2 keyboard bug

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 07:11:08PM -0800, Téssio Fechine wrote:
> Hello,
> since I downgraded gtk-vnc to version 0.4.1, because of a bug with
> virt-manager in fedora 14, my key "/" (abnt2 keyboard) stopped
> working on vnc sessions.. How can I solve this problem?

Can you run 'virt-viewer --gtk-vnc-debug $GUESTNAME' and capture the
debugging information it produces from startup, upto the point where
you have pressed & released the '/' key.  Can you also run 'xev' and
record what it prints when you press+release the '/' in your normal X
session. Finally do the same with 'xev' inside the guest X session.
NB do this all with gtk-vnc 0.4.2 installed.

Regards,
Daniel