Re: show remote pointer possible?

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 05:52:55PM +0100, Marton Balint wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a way with gtk-vnc to show the mouse pointer of the remote
> system in read-only mode? I would like to see the remote pointer even if
> my pointer is not in the vnc widget.

The current impl doesn't allow this to be tuned. We will always advertize
the GVNC_ENCODING_RICH_CURSOR, and GVNC_ENCODING_XCURSOR encodings. So if
a server supports cursor offload to the client, we'll always enable it.

To force the cursor to be drawn remotely, we'd need to add another
boolean flag in VncDisplay that stops us advertizing those two
encodings

Regards,
Daniel
--