Re: i18n in gtk-vnc

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 04:11:35PM -0300, Jonh Wendell wrote:
> Em Seg, 2009-08-17 às 16:55 +0100, Daniel P. Berrange escreveu:
> > On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 04:34:00PM -0300, Jonh Wendell wrote:
> > > Hi, folks.
> > >
> > > I've created a branch which has support to internationalization (i18n):
> > > http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gtk-vnc/log/?h=i18n
> > >
> > > Currently we just use strings at GOptionGroup (command line) stuff. In
> > > the future we can use strings in error messages.
> > >
> > > I think it's a good idea to have this in the next version.
> >
> > Agree that it'd be good to have i18n in the code. The changes on the i18n
> > branch though are mixed up with other changes to .gitignore handling.
> > The .gitignore stuff should be  aseparate commit since its unrelated to
> > i18n changes. Also the two further bug fixes for i18n should be part of
> > the main i18n commit, so that the history is always git-bisect'able.
> > So ACK if you rebase the changes before committing to the main public
> > repo.
>
> Thanks for your review. Just pushed changes in master branch.

I just pushed a few further fixes for this. The most important was that
the configure.ac changes must come after the call to gl_EARLY, otherwise
you get a tonne of autoconf warnings. I also took the opportunity to turn
on silent build, so it doesn't spew the entire gcc command line for each
file it builds.

Regards,
Daniel
--