[Patch 0/3] Patches for gvncviewer.py

Hello All,

After my question about X.509 encryption the other day I have
three small patches for gvcnviewer.py.

The first is just a usability thing: set the default action of the
authorization dialog so that you don't have to click on the OK button
and also hide the password from shoulder surfers.

The second two relate to X.509 encryption: if the certificate credentials
can't be loaded then drop the connection (this is exactly what gvncviewer.c
does).  If you don't drop the connection gvncviewer just sits there doing
nothing.  The final patch sets the host we're connecting to to its FQDN:
certificates generally contain the FQDN of the host in their commonname
field and the gnutls code expect the name we're connecting to and the
commonname in the certificate to match.

jch