Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] 0.3.7
- From: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com>
- To: Anthony Liguori <anthony codemonkey ws>
- Cc: gtk-vnc-devel List <gtk-vnc-devel lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] 0.3.7
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:38:10 +0100
On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 02:33:41PM -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> Jonh Wendell wrote:
> > Hello, folks.
> > Could we release the 0.3.7 version of gtk-vnc?
> > I have a patch for vinagre depending on this version to be out. (the one
> > related to scaling down).
> Yes, please, could you or Dan do the release? I'm on vacation and have
> amassed a rather long backlog.
Ok, I'll try and do it tomorrow - ping me on IRC if I forget!
|: Red Hat, Engineering, London -o- http://people.redhat.com/berrange/ :|
|: http://libvirt.org -o- http://virt-manager.org -o- http://ovirt.org :|
|: http://autobuild.org -o- http://search.cpan.org/~danberr/ :|
|: GnuPG: 7D3B9505 -o- F3C9 553F A1DA 4AC2 5648 23C1 B3DF F742 7D3B 9505 :|
] [Thread Prev