Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] gvnc_framebuffer two copies?

Rob Stoddard wrote:
I am hoping somebody can set me straight here. I am trying to learn the wheretos and whyfors of the widget's construction. I just noticed that vncdisplay->priv.fb is one copy of the gvnc_framebuffer structure, and there's another copy in gvnc->local. Why are there two copies of the framebuffer object?

While there are two copies of the framebuffer structure, there is only point copy of the actual buffer. Copying the structure simplifies things as you don't have to deal with maintaining a pointer to the structure.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Thanks for the help,

Rob Stoddard