Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] [patch] - properties

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:44:24PM -0300, Jonh Wendell wrote:
Hi.

As a complement for my last patch (getters and setters), I added the
property concept for the widget.

May I commit?

I've no objections to the code. I'm not really familiar with GTK properties
though. What does this do / how does this help applications using GTK-VNC ?

Yeah, I don't know the answer myself. Does anyone know of a good example of a widget using properties for something useful?

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Regards,
Dan.