[gtk-vnc-devel] Upcoming 0.3.4 release

March 1st is looking like a good day for me to do the next release. I think now is a good time to start preparing for that. I believe I've gotten all of the patches applied and pushed from the list. If I've missed any, please let me know.

We have a lot of changes in this release and I think it'll be particularly important to do some solid testing to ensure that no regressions have been introduced.

I'll do some basic testing of vinagre and virt-manager but please do your own testing and provide feedback to the list if something isn't working right. I'm more than happy to help hunt down issues.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori