Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] [patch] focus on click

Jonh Wendell wrote:
Hi, folks. In vinagre on Ubuntu Gutsy, I needed to patch gtk-vnc in
order to get the focus in the widget in the mouse click.

That's weird, we have to call explicitly grab_focus() to get the focus
in a mouse click... but it works for me now.

What do you think? May I commit?

I think it would be better to grab focus on mouse-over instead of click.

Anthony Liguori

This email is sponsored by: Microsoft

Gtk-vnc-devel mailing list
Gtk-vnc-devel lists sourceforge net