Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] set_depth() and set_encoding()

I think that maybe better only function with fields to setting.

eg:

typedef struct __properties_t
  encoding_t encode;
  color_depth_t depth;
  something_t thing;
} Properties_t;

set_properties(properties_t *prop)

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org> wrote:
Hi, folks.

I'd like to add such functions to gtk-vnc API, in order to allow the
control of connection properties, like color depth and encoding.

Do you guys have any suggestion on how to implement them?

Thanks,
--
Jonh Wendell
www.bani.com.br