Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] [patch] Use export-symbols-regex to fix ld problem on solaris

Jonh Wendell wrote:
Em Ter, 2008-04-08 às 12:07 +0800, Halton Huo escreveu:

With this patch, gtk-vnc trunk code can build on Solaris. Main reason is
--version-script is not supported with solaris ld. Use
export-symbols-regex will fix this bug. Refer to bug for details.

I agree with this one:

1) We can build gtk-vnc on Solaris;
2) This force us to use the convention vnc_display_* to exported symbols.

I greatly prefer to explicitly export symbols we want. Doing something in autoconf is the right solution.

Anthony Liguori