Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] time to 0.2?

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 08:45:24AM -0300, Jonh Wendell wrote:
Hi, folks.

What do you think about to release the 0.2 version?

I'm going to blog about vinagre, calling testers, and it would be nice
to have the 0.2 version ready to download, to make everybody's life
easier. (I'm going to release vinagre 0.3 too.)

Yes, I have been thinking much the same. There's just two things I wanted
to finish up - adding the desktop-resize signal that Gerd suggested, and
investigate one crash I've had reported in Fedora. Should be able to get
those wrapped up today though so I could put up another release by end
of tomorrow.

Sounds good to me.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori