Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] [patch] yeild conflict with /usr/include/unistd.h on Solaris

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 03:54:40PM +0800, Halton Huo wrote:
Hi there,

Hope you've seen my previous three patches, this is the last one I have
by now. :)

This time is very simple, there is already a function called yeild on
in /usr/include/unistd.h,
$cat /usr/include/unistd.h|grep yield
extern void yield(void);
extern void yield();

They are different with yeild defined in coroutine.h
$cat src/coroutine.h|grep yield
void *yieldto(struct coroutine *to, void *arg);
void *yield(void *arg);

Yep, this is a problem.  I think it is best to rename to coroutine_yield
since that is consistent with the rest of the coroutine APIs. Anthony,
any objections to me applying the patch I'm attaching...

Nope.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Dan.