Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] [patch] Signal for unsupported auth method
- From: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com>
- To: Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-vnc-devel List <gtk-vnc-devel lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] [patch] Signal for unsupported auth method
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 16:02:34 +0100
On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 11:55:52AM -0300, Jonh Wendell wrote:
> Hi, folks.
> I've made that patch in order to use it on vinagre. The user gets a
> message when the server reports an auth type not supported by gtk-vnc.
> In my tests with vinagre, it worked as expected.
Yes, looks OK to me.
|=- Red Hat, Engineering, Emerging Technologies, Boston. +1 978 392 2496 -=|
|=- Perl modules: http://search.cpan.org/~danberr/ -=|
|=- Projects: http://freshmeat.net/~danielpb/ -=|
|=- GnuPG: 7D3B9505 F3C9 553F A1DA 4AC2 5648 23C1 B3DF F742 7D3B 9505 -=|
] [Thread Prev