Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] VNC sessions on a 3-d spinning cube

Em Seg, 2007-11-05 às 01:31 +0000, Daniel P. Berrange escreveu:
> And with the code attached this time....
>
> On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 01:17:01AM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> > One evil thought, led to another even more evil thought, and thus I ended
> > up writing a VNC viewer program which displays multiple VNC sessions on a
> > spinning cube....
> >
> > http://berrange.com/personal/diary/2007/11/vnc-sessions-on-3-d-spinning-cube
> >
> > It doesn't work with the current version of GTK-VNC. I needed to add a
> > couple of Anthony's patches to propagate mouse events. I also need to add
> > an API for sending fake mouse events, and a nnew signal to get notices of
> > the VNC region updates so I could refresh the textures. I don't claim it
> > is fast/efficient. It is fun though. I think its probably better to write
> > it to interact directly with the GVNC class, rather than hooking into the
> > VNC DIsplay frontend, since Clutter doesn't technically need to use GTK
> > at all - it talks OpenGL & X11 directly. I used the Clutter<->GTK bridge
> > for this hack though.
>
> Dan.

Hi, Dan.

Maybe one day we could get this stuff into vinagre ;)

By the way, i saw you've changed the signature for send_key, by adding
the flags parameter, right?

Once this patch is committed, i can work on 'send XYZ key' feature in
vinagre :)

Bye,
--
Jonh Wendell