Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] PATCH: Authentication API

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
This patch adds a method for requesting authentication credentials from
the end application. This time around all the credentials are asked for
at once. The signal 'vnc-auth-credential' has a parameter which is a
GValueArray, this in turn contains GEnumValues. A little tedious, but it
marshalls well into python & this is just the way GTK likes to do arrays.
The example programs are re-done so that they dynamically build up a dialog box to request all credentials at once.

 examples/gvncviewer.c      |   68 +++++-
 examples/gvncviewer.py     |   35 +++
 src/gvnc.h                 |   36 +++
src/libgtk-vnc_sym.version | 5 src/vncdisplay.c | 127 ++++++++++- src/vncdisplay.h | 11 src/vncmodule.c | 2 8 files changed, 645 insertions(+), 137 deletions(-)

Dan.

I really like the way the API turned out.  I'm quite happy with this patch.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori