Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] PATCH: make keyboard & pointer grabs configurable

> So this patch adds two options.
>
>   - A pointer grab flag - if this is set, then the pointer will always be
>     grabbed upon first click, regardless of mouse mode
>
>   - A keyboard grabb flag - if this is set, then the keyboard will always
>     be grabbed upon mouse enter, an ungrabed on mouse leave.

I wouldn't separate these two for usability reasons.  Input (both kbd
and mouse) should either be grabbed or not grabbed (and the grab state
should be clear to the user, but that isn't the job of the widget but
the using apps I guess).

You probably want to allow different events trigger the input grab though.

> this to add 'Press Ctrl+Alt to release pointer' to the title bar.

One of the obvious reasons for that is that there is one "release grab"
hotkey only.

cheers,
  Gerd