Cairo 1.108 (stable) available

Overview of changes in Cairo 1.108 (stable) [2020-11-24]

* Add missing status codes
* Add Perl bindings for Cairo surface mime type setting/getting and get extents
* Add bindings for PDF outline support
* Add example file for PDF outline support bindings
* Updated MANIFEST file with newly added files
* Makefile.PL: updated Git URLs
* Add defined constants for MIME types, pdf outlining, and tags

Note: I added the two patches sent by Raymond Brand on November 17th
to this release, after testing them on my system.

Cairo is available via CPAN, or as a tarball from Sourceforge:

  http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Cairo-1.108.tar.gz

Or view the source in the Gtk-Perl git repo:

  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/perl-cairo/-/tags/rel-1-10-8

The Cairo Perl module provides Perl bindings for the vector graphics
library cairo.  It supports multiple output targets, including PDF,
PNG and SVG.  Cairo produces identical output on all those targets.