RT#129712 - Fix compilation of Cairo::GObject under Strawberry Perl

Hi all,

This RT ticket was submitted to fix compile problems under Straberry
Perl on Windows...

Does anyone see a problem applying the patch in the ticket to the
Cairo::GObject library and making a release?

I do want to change the /win32/ regex to 'eq "MSWin32"' so it matches
other Windows-specific code blocks that exist in other Gtk-Perl
libraries, but other than that, I don't see any problems.

Thanks,

Brian