Re: Is there a way to access the g_* (gobject) methods directly within gtk-perl

On 21.05.2017 14:59, Mike Martin wrote:
I think I need to access the g_ methods directly within my app, in
particular the g_signal stuff

eg:
where $vtype is a widget

$vtype->signal_list_ids;
 $vtype->signal_lookup('changed');

The GObject stuff is wrapped by the "Glib" Perl module, but it's not a
one-to-one mapping.  g_signal_list_ids is wrapped via

        list = Glib::Type->list_signals ($package)

and g_signal_lookup via

        scalar = $object_or_class_name->signal_query ($name)

See 'perldoc Glib::Type' and 'perldoc Glib::Object'.