Re: Use of Gtk3::Gdk::EventMask with Gtk3::Widget::{set,get,add}_events

On 01.05.2017 15:46, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
Until the issue is fixed in gtk+, we could use overrides in Gtk3 to hide
the problem.  With the helper functions I just added to G:O:I*, this can
be done with the attached patch.  The problem is that this would change
the semantics of Gtk3::Widget::get_events: it would now return a
Glib::Flags object instead of a raw integer.  Since Glib::Flags
currently does not support raw integers, comparisons like
$widget->get_events == 0 would now fail.  (The corresponding tests in
the patch fail.)

I just pushed a patch that retains some amount of backwards
compatibility via overloaded '==' and '>=' operators.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Gtk3/commit/?id=0ab5735649260695b55a6b7b788da8007f7eadd8

Please test.