Next release deadline: Saturday, April 15th, 2017 at 00:01 UTC

Hi folks,

Based on the Gnome 3.23.x release calendar [1], I am setting the
deadline for code submissions for the next release of Gtk-Perl modules
to be Saturday, April 15th, 2017, at 00:01 UTC.

Please have all code submissions into the Gtk-Perl maintainers before
the above deadline; please allow time for the maintainers to audit and
test code submissions.  If you have your favorite RT ticket[2][3] or
Gnome bug tracker bug[4] that you would like looked at, don't be
afraid to bring it up for discussion here on the mailing list.

Once the above deadline date arrives, I will begin packaging any new
code in the Gtk-Perl git repos.  After packaging, I will distribute
tarballs to CPAN and Sourceforge, and post the release announcements,
usually within a few days of the release date.

If you have any questions about the above, please ask.

Heads up for May, the release deadline will be May 20th, 2017, at 00:01UTC.

Thanks,

Brian

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointTwentythree
[2] https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/ByMaintainer.html?Name=XAOC