introspection enabled.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

On 17 March 2017 at 11:55,  <sisyphus1 optusnet com au> wrote:
-----Original Message----- From: sisyphus1 optusnet com au
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 9:39 PM
To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
Subject: [Win32] HTTP::Soup

I have libsoup win32 binaries (dll, import lib and headers) but there's no
soup typelib provided.

I think that in order to get the typelib, the libsoup build has to be
configured with --enable-introspection=yes.

Not much point in doing that with libsoup-2.24 as that configure option is
not understood, and is simply ignored.

So I'm trying with libsoup-2.40.3, which does understand the option. (I have
only glib-2.34.1, so I can't use most recent libsoup sources.)

Unfortunately, with 2.40.3 and --enableintrospection=yes, the Makefile that
gets written wants to include a
"/gobject-introspection-1.0/Makefile.introspection", which doesn't exist.
In fact, I can't find a Makefile.introspection anywhere ... so I guess
that's the next thing to work out.

Cheers,
Rob