Re: Symbol not found: _Perl_xs_handshake

I wrote:

I have Perl and Gtk+ installed through Homebrew on OSX. At the bottom
of this message is the description of these installations. There's
another software that I use which depends on this, but it fails to
launch with the following error:

  One more bit of information: I just found out the missing symbol in
  here: /usr/local/Cellar/perl/5.26.0/lib/perl5/5.26.0/darwin-thread-multi-2level/CORE/libperl.dylib

  The Perl executable is linked to it. Maybe this library is missing
  somewhere in the Gtk bindings?

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Lisp, Jazz, Aïkido: http://www.didierverna.info