Re: Glib constants as barewords

That's true, Shawn, but in this/my particular case, these variables are unlikely to be overwritten (who would redefine $TRUE and $FALSE?) and since this is an OSS project, I don't want more dependencies (use constant isn't really recommended, apparently) and I can define a standard coding style, so anytime anyone sees all-caps they should not be overwriting. Again, that's this particular case. In other cases it may not be desirable.

By the way, great link. I think I saw it once a while back and only looked at the most recommended modules like Readonly, constant, and Const::Fast.

Thanks,
oldtechaa