Re: non-blocking http call and glib

You might want to look at libsoup - the Gnome library for HTTP requests.
I think the latest Perl bindings are here:

  https://metacpan.org/release/HTTP-Soup-Gnome

Regards
Grant

On Sun, 2017-02-26 at 23:41 +0200, haratron wrote:
I'm trying to do a non blocking call to an http server with
Mojo::UserAgent so that it doesn't block the Gtk GUI while it's
waiting for the response. I want to do the request and once the
results are back to update the GUI. I'm confused on how to do this.
I'm on win32, here's the code so far.

http://pastebin.ca/3772676

This code makes the program hang and they told me on #perl that it's
because I'm using two loops, one from Gtk and one from Mojo.
What is the correct way of doing this?