Re: Motion events in a DrawingArea

Thanks for the response Max. I'm already quite invested in the Cairo
path - this is an existing project that I'm enhancing. I'm getting
close to another release of it. Preview:
http://tesla.duckdns.org/images/powercom.jpg

It's a visualisation app for energy stats that lets you plug in data
sets to add new graph series. In my case ( ie screenshot ), I'm
graphing energy production ( solar panels ) in blue, energy sold to
the grid in green, general energy use in red, and controlled load (
hot water circuit ) in black. I'll check out GooCanvas for future
projects, but now I'm just trying to hack in some crosshairs that
follow the mouse and give an exact display of the co-ordinates ...
preferably without a major rewrite.