Re: Async HTTP download with Glib event loop doesn't work on windows

Sorry for the delay in getting stuff together - as I mentioned, we're
renovating, and everything upstairs is packed / covered in dust / not
functioning. Anyway, I've set up my home server again. I have binaries
available at:
https://tesla.duckdns.org/gtk3-perl-windows/ ... direct link:
http://tesla.duckdns.org/downloads/JewelKit-1.0_strawberry-5.20.1-gtk-3.14.3.zip

This includes gtk+-3.14.3 and whatever other libs + bindings were
current at the time.

The documentation of the build process is available at:
http://win32.arrozcru.org/wiki/index.php?title=Perl-gtk3_for_Windows

I didn't come up with these - I paid another guy to do it, but I did
follow his instructions, and they worked at the time. They don't work
now :( If you can make them work, please document things. I've been
meaning to try pushing some of the patches required to make things
build, but finding the time to do it has been challenging, and it's
also difficult to do, not being the person who actually did the work (
ie the patches ).

Anyway, hopefully this is useful to you. Enjoy :)

Dan